Sunday, February 17, 2008

Keyboard Illumination Problem Solved

I was getting so irritated at my MacBookPro keyboard because in low light conditions, I could barely see the keyboard. I had the illumination turned on in the Keyboard Preference, but it hardly worked at all. My keyboard was barely lit up. Grrr.....

A little research led me to a great program, Lab Tick. I quite like the way I can set the keyboard preferences to illuminate in low light conditions--and have it stay that way.

Let's take a peek at the preferences Lab Tick allows us to set:
I created three shortcuts which allow me to dim, brighten and toggle Lab Tick on and off. If you are having issues with your keyboard illumination, you may wish to look into this program. It is the only thing that has worked for me on a consistent basis.

Thanks Lab Tick. What a great little program!

No comments: