Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Team Members

This will be an interesting NECC. We have new team members, Harrison B. and Nancy L., coming on board. Harrison will attend NECC with, however Nancy cannot attend this year. I want to be extra careful to document the sessions and workshops I attend so that Nancy can read my blog posts to get a feel for what I am learning.

NECC is such a great opportunity to recharge my batteries and connect with other educators in my PLN as well as meet new people who will become part of my PLN.

This is the first year I have done pre-conference work such as setting up this ISTE Community blog, signed up for BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop Sessions) as well as scanned carefully through the conference planner. My calendar is already filled for the entire conference. There are so many sessions I want to attend and just not enough time!

As President-elect of UCET (Utah Coalition on Educational Technology), so I am going to attend the ISTE affiliate meeting with the incoming UCET President, Paula Wells. We hope to get lots of ideas for the 2010 UCET Conference.

Counting down, only 9 days before we are there!

No comments: